Vyxal language bar and character compositions
This provides two ways to easily enter Vyxal characters into pretty much any input field on any webpage:
- Enter an alias and hit tab, e.g. /2Tab gives
- Click on symbols in the language bar.
Try it here:
Hover over a symbol in the language bar for aliases. Note that two-letter aliases must be followed by a period (.).
- Drag this link to your bookmarks bar: Vyxal
- Add a bookmark for this page.
- Edit the bookmark's target URL address to
- Include this HTML in your page:
- Navigate to the web page where you want to enter Vyxal characters.
- Click on the Vyxal bookmark. The language bar should appear at the web page's top.