BQN language bar, key-bindings, and character compositions
This provides two ways to easily enter BQN characters into pretty much any input field on any webpage:
- Use backslash \ as prefix BQN key, e.g. \G gives
- Click on symbols in the language bar.
Try it here:
Hover over a symbol in the language bar for keybindings.
- Drag this link to your bookmarks bar: BQN
- Add a bookmark for this page.
- Edit the bookmark's target URL address to
- Include this HTML in your page:
- Navigate to the web page where you want to enter BQN characters.
- Click on the BQN bookmark. The language bar should appear at the web page's top.