APL language bar, key-bindings, and character compositions
This provides three ways to easily enter APL characters into pretty much any input field on any webpage:
- Use backtick ` as prefix APL key, e.g. `a gives
- Enter a combo sequence and hit Tab, e.g. aaTab gives
- Click on symbols in the language bar.
Try it here:
Hover over a symbol in the language bar for keybindings and combo sequences.
- Drag this link to your bookmarks bar: APL
- Add a bookmark for this page.
- Edit the bookmark's target URL address to
- Include this HTML in your page:
- Navigate to the web page where you want to enter APL characters.
- Click on the APL bookmark. The language bar should appear at the web page's top.