APL Crossword 1
- The indices of the elements in the vector
R containing integers between 1 and 9
MV is a matrix of monthely totals. Annualize them.
- The number of dimensions in
- Identify the elements of the matrix
N not found in the list
- Identify the elements of the integer division of
N that is equal to
- The available programs.
- It's simpler than
2×A, and gives the same value.
- Identify the elements if
D that are smaller than the corresponding elements of
- Return all or none of the columns of
M, depending on whether
BR is 1 or 0.
- The pointless inverse of the pointless expression
- The rankings of the elements of the vector
V, 1 for largest, 2 for next largest, and so on.
- The end-of-year balances of an investment amount
A, given the annual interest rates in the vector
- The area of a circle having radius
,2 1⍴2 1⊖2 1⍉'TUVW',[.21]'1234'
¯2 ¯7 ¯12 … ¯37 ¯42
- Round each number in the matrix
N to the nearest integer.
- Draw one card from a deck of playing cars and then put it back. Do this 100 times.
-/32 1 2 3
- Five fives.
- Are the elements of the vector
A in ascending order?
A is a non-negative scalar. Return 1 if
A is positive, or an empty vector if
A is zero.
- Throw it all away!
- The indices of the rows of a matrix with
- The number of elements of the vector
V not in the matrix
R is a Boolean matrix that flags the non-zero elements of
D. Return the quotient
N÷D returning 0 thenever
D is 0.
1 1⍉3 4 ⍴'MY 32NDBOLT'
- Are any of the elements of the matrix
- Multiply each element of
V by 250, replicate them
N times each and add the scalar
T to the result.
- A logical name for a logical array of rank 2.
- Are there exactly
E 1s in the logical vector
- The value to be subtracted from the scalar
AMT to leave just its fractional portion.
BV1←V<100, what expression can you insert between the brackets in
V←0 to zero out the elements of
V less than 100?
- The indices that will re-order the vector
V, moving the values above 10 to the front of the vector and the values below ten to the end.
- The cosine of 45 degrees.
- All but the last two elements of the vector
- The sign of zero.
- The total for each row of the matrix